Saturday, July 7, 2012

Night

I'm trying to blog daily for a week so this might not be very interesting.

some people may wonder why I only make blog post really late at night. It's weird because I am definitely up earlier in the day. I typically get up at noon and go to bed around 6 a.m.  Yeah I don't sleep much. Don't get me wrong, I love to sleep but I am trying not to waste my entire summer. This post might have no direction...sorry.

Anyway back to the pointless, I post at night. Nothing is greater to me than a quite house and that happens at night. Well it used to. Most of my family and friends are now on my sleep schedule which makes things harder. For some reason I find blogging relaxing. I love chillin in the dining room writing long tomes about my melodramatic life and my thoughts on nothing. I forgot how much I love to write, and that makes me sad. It's like I had to find something that was missing. I could be creative...maybe, and I could be good, but I'm content just writing.

The bottom line is I like to write, and hopefully some of you like to read my stuff. I may not be able to spell very well (here's lookin at you spellcheck) and I may have very poor grammatical skills, but this is going to be a part of my life and I want to share it with the world (well mostly with my facebook peeps). I hope you guys enjoy this blog as much as I do because it's for me and you. If not, sorry bout cha..

1 comment: