Wednesday, July 18, 2012

07/19/2012: My Personal Challenge

Hello all,

So remember that post about soda? I am going to take a drastic challenge, and it is going to be awful.  I am going to try to quit drinking soda cold turkey. I know, sounds crazy right? I just feel like this is the only way it's going to work. I have tried everything else with no success. I feel like a failure. It can't be this hard, can it?

I've thought about it for a long time. I put on the list that I want to get down to one soda a day. Well I don't think that is going to work. Cold turkey is not the way to go and I know that, but I have to try. I feel like this is a trial, and if I can just get past it I can prove myself. I don't know who I am trying to prove myself to, maybe me? Is that a thing? Oh well, it is now.

So I am going to post daily about the rest of my list. I figure this kills two birds with one stone. I am going to be blowing up your feeds with blog post so (in the words of scar) be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment