Tuesday, August 21, 2012

That's too personal...

Hey everyone,

So I realize that my last blog post was extremely personal. I apologize for that. At the same time, there are probably going to be a lot more "personal" post.

I come off as a very happy person. I am generally happy, but no one is happy all the time. I have been channeling that into my blog. So sometimes it can get really personal. If it's too much for you, you shouldn't read it. I post to Facebook because I like to share. I have no problems sharing every aspect of my life with the world.

You can blame it the internet or the influence of reality t.v. but it doesn't matter. If you are reading my blog you are most likely one of my friends.  I have no problem with you knowing my innermost thoughts. If you are just an acquaintance, welcome to my brain.  My mind can be a dark and twisty place sometimes, so buckle up.

If i blow up your news feed with blog post, I'm sorry. I like to express the way i'm feeling. The reason I have no problem doing that on a blog is because you don't have to read it. 

This post sounds kind of bitter, and it's not supposed to come off that way. I just realized some people don't want to know my business. That's perfectly okay. If you are a loyal reader, thanks for reading. I appreciate you. I'm glad you think what I have to say is interesting.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment