Monday, October 22, 2012

Goal Post!-Disney

Readers!

Long time no see?...no read?...long time no....whatever. It's been a while. I was struggling with content ideas so I have kind of been neglecting this blog. I think I'm going to start doing "segments" sometimes, which will add a little structure to my blog. I have been focusing on negativity for a while, which makes for a good read I guess, but I just thought of a new "segment" I'm gonna try to write about regularly. It's called goal post and it's about (drum roll please) Goals!

This blog is no stranger to goals. I posted a list of things to do over the summer and I also posted a soda challenge that didn't end so well. But now I going to update my progress (or lackthereof) for the world to see. I hope this helps with my motivation to accomplish these goals and can keep me on track with blog updates. It's like killing two birds with one stone. It should happen e'rry Monday, but who knows (commitment isn't really my thing).

My newest goal is Disney. My friends and I are planning a trip to Disney for Spring Break. It should be loads of fun, but there is a lot of work to be done if it is going to happen. That's why I created goal post, as a way to keep myself accountable and a place to write my "attainable" goals.

Goals:

  1. Save $1500
  2. Lose 20 pounds
  3. Get my GPA up
These goals are rough right! $1500 is gonna be hard, especially when you add in things like phone bills (and my undying love for Chinese food). The 20 pounds thing is a very shallow personal goal, and I hope it works out. The GPA goal is for my job, because if my GPA gets too low, I lose my job and that's very bad for Brandon.

That's it for now. I'll keep the bloggy blog updated so if you want to know how I'm doing, check back here every week or so. Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment