Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The List!!!!

EDIT: Hi guys I edited the list with some random things.
RED: Probably not going to happen
BLUE: Edited because I failed really badly
LINE: Completed!


Hello all, after an exciting afternoon full of basketball and gym I am excited to bring you the list! I know I act like this list is a big deal, and most of you don't find it very interesting, but I am sooooooo bored that I HAVE to do something. So without further ado(?) here it is!!!


  1. Bake a cake from scratch
  2. Get a job
  3. Save $100 (small goals people!)
  4. Lose 10 pounds
  5. Only drink one soda a day
  6. Beat my cousin and his friends at 21
  7. Talk to a different person from my past every day for a week
  8. Write a blog post everyday for a week
  9. Get a tan (This one's a stretch)
  10. Read a book
  11. Update my very crappy website
  12. Get all my leadership stuff going
  13. Make dinner for my family
  14. Get outside more (twice a week) for two weeks
  15. Go without TV for a day
  16. Create my own award show (Donelle Henderlong)
  17. Jog a mile
  18. Watch Citizen Kane
  19. Complete a coloring book
  20. Learn a magic trick
There it is!! I put it on the internet for all of my viewers (imaginary or real) to see. I will try my hardest to accomplish them, and keep this blog updated. That's it for now. Until next time! Hasta La Pasta!

1 comment:

  1. So when does this list have to be done by?? Because you know I love my cooking so we could bake the cake together! :) I've never made a cake from scratch scratch!! :) And I have a ton of coloring books if you use one! ;) Oh and btw, you should add one more thing...Get yo license so you can come to Muncie and visit me-because I miss my bfffl lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete