Saturday, September 22, 2012

The world around us changed

Hey Guys,

This blog is going to be a stream of consciousness type thing. I haven't really blogged in a while and I just need to write. I'm at the desk and I am going to write what I think, write what I feel.

I'm not stressed. I should be but I'm not. Things aren't perfect right now, but they are good. People get mad at me, which is...new? People got mad at me before, but now they get really mad at me. I offend people pretty regularly. I don't think I have changed. I don't know if other people have changed. Everything seems exactly the same, but somehow completely different. Don't get me wrong, I love my people. I wouldn't trade them. It's just...sometimes I miss people who are in the same room as me, which is weird.

The new people in my life are pretty great. It hasn't been like this in a long time. I somehow managed to keep my old friends and met a whole bunch of new people. I have learned from past experiences that friend groups like this don't last, but I'm holding out. I don't know why we chose to meet in a random lounge and call it round table. I don't know why it stuck. I definitely don't know if it will last. What I do know is that it's what I needed, and I think other people needed it too. That's got to mean something right?

I have a lot of stressful situations coming up in life. I could let it scare me, could let it make me nervous, could let it wreck me...but I won't. There's too much promise in life to get that wound up about things. I don't want to sound cheesy, but I'm trying to live in the moment. I don't want to care about the trivial things, I just want to be happy. I am happy, and I am going to do everything in my power to keep it that way. Yolo, C'est la vie, Carpe Diem.

 Now that I think about it everything is completely different. I think all of us have changed. It's more than that though, everything changes. We had to change because the world around us changed, and it continues to change. It's different and I think that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment