Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer

I always come to an inconvenience when I come home for the summer. I like that I get to take a break from classes and chill out and do nothing. I just wish I had the motivation to do more. I could be spending all of this lovely time doing a lot of things, but I end up on the internet until five in the morning and sleeping until five the next day.

I am posting it here for all of my imaginary viewers to see! I am going to get stuff done this summer! I am going to come up with a list of goals and post them here, and  by the time I go back to school I need to have completed them. This will give my boring life a sense of purpose (and help relieve me of boredom.) Expect the post tomorrow (I know your imaginary selves are teeming with excitement.) Until then Hasta la Pasta!

1 comment: